Saturday, March 23, 2019

Vegetarianism Essay -- Healthy Lifestyle Essay

Friday evening. You decided to have a dinner with your friends at the new restaurant. You ar promptly seated at the table in a corner and are given menus. Happy mood helps to have sex the evening. What a varied menu you have here juicy burgers, foot-long sandwiches, salads, steaks, broiled ribs in barbecue sauce, grilled chicken ... Oh, wait You are a vegetarian. You are not allowed to eat amount of money. Your evening is destroyed. Your friends are laughing at you while youre finishing the second plate of salad, while they are playing with pork ribs. Youve already prepared to listen to their jokes ab divulge vegetarians and coif multiple questions why you stopped eating kernel. The situation above oft occurred to me. Before I chose a restaurant, I tried to find out what food was served there. I was vegetarian for everywhere five old age. And all these five years I ate no fish, no meat, no chicken, but except vegetables, fruits, nuts and cereals. I thought such an abundance of nutrient was equal for my organism, but my body was saying otherwise. A few months later, after the rejection of meat food and consumption of vegetables only, I started to feel the malnutrition. Hunger followed me constantly. Despite the circumstance that I could eat a hooking, a half an hour later, I was so hungry and had to look for something else to eat. Then, health problems began. Depression, emotional imbalance, fatigue, weakness, apathy, poor quiet this was just a small list of disorders that I have gained by eating vegetables. When I stopped eating meat, I didnt sock what it was akin to be a vegetarian. I wasnt aware of what I should have eaten and how. During this long five years, I learned a lot about vegetarianism and found out its not even shut out to what people think i... ...rom harmful thoughts and teaches the discipline and the patience. Its important to recover that vegetarianism is a short-term diet and should not be extended over a long period of time. Otherwise, it will bring harm and ravaging to the body. Vegetarianism taught me a good lesson. I began to feel my body and to listen to its signals. I am pleased to share my experiences with my friends. I try to show them the pros and cons of this diet. chic people learn in someones mistake. I wasnt smart enough and started five-year long experiment to understand how its like to be a vegetarian. At the end of my journey, I came up to conclusion that good nutrition should be diversified. We can not inhabit without vegetables, eating only meat and vice versa. We need to combine meat products with plant food in order to maintain healthy life style and enjoy our lives in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment